As we wrap up 2021, we want to thank our customers for their continued support and trust in our solutions. We know our customers can rely on our products, and that is due to the hard work of our employees. At Tellermate, we feel that we are surrounded by some of the best people with such a wide range of knowledge. We’re excited to continue to serve our customers into 2022.
Here’s a few of our highlights and accomplishments from 2021 that we are building on for the next year:
- As with nearly every business in the world, we have seen great impact from the challenges the worldwide supply chain is facing. Despite this along with rising costs and delays in shipping we have been able to meet our customers’ needs.
- With advanced planning and creative solutions, we have managed to get stronger in 2021. This is all due to the dedicated work of our team, from the manufacturing floor all the way up to sales, and everyone in between, delivering solutions all year long. This year, more than ever, we have seen how truly interconnected our employees are and how their individual efforts impact each other and our customers.
- We were awarded as runners up in the Manufacturing Matters category at the MakeUK awards. Despite all challenges & restrictions, it was important to us to support our clients, community and each other while delivering a best-in-class product.
- Our partnership with DTS Connex continued to grow this year. In May, we presented at the DTS Connex Virtual Partner Showcase. We look forward to providing our customers with extended daily credit capabilities through this partnership.
- Knowing we wouldn’t be able to travel and exhibit as normal, we created a studio for demos in both our UK and US offices. This has allowed us to give interactive presentations for our clients and future clients.
As of now, we have plans to exhibit at NRF 2022 in New York (January), EuroCIS in Dusseldorf (February), Retail Technology Show in London (April) and several other events in the US, UK and Europe. We continue to monitor health and safety guidelines within all the countries we serve and will use local guidelines to determine our other events for the year.
We also have several deployments of LiveDrawer planned for 2022 and believe the solution will continue to change the way cash management is approached.
If cash management and loss prevention measures are part of your goals for 2022, we can help. Get in touch with us below and we will reach out at the beginning of 2022.