Polymer £20 Instructions for your Tellermate TiX cash counter.
Please choose the instructions depending on your location and age of your cash counting machine:
- If you are located in Scotland, please follow the instructions for the Scottish Polymer £20
- If your machine is fairly new, you should be able to switch on the £20N note denomination for it to work.
- If your cash counter is a bit older, please also calibrate the new note weight. All you need is a few coins. If your machine has a keypad you can key in the new note weight.
- Some machines don’t have a Packaged Note Wizard available. If your Maschine does not have this options, please skip from step 9 onwards.
- If you have a TY model, please follow our TY instructions. Please also see: TY End of Life
Click below to access the documents:
FAQ – New £1 Coin and new Polymer Banknotes £5, £10, £20